Art and things on my day off.
Last night, my OCD over not finishing the sketch of this scene kept me awake, so this morning, I ate my oatmeal very very very slowly and sketched out the rest.
It’s spoilery for Raven Boys, I guess, but that book’s been out for two years so surely no one will be vexed, right?
what ur fav new wave band says about u
- adam and the ants: I will have sex with anybody
- the b-52's: I will spit in your face and laugh
- duran duran: I am a vain piece of shit
- depeche mode: I blend into walls
- erasure: gay
- eurythmics: do you know how many shades of eyshadow I own? like at least a dozen
- falco: I don't even speak german
- inxs: I am wearing a bandanna and drinking cheap beer
- japan: I'm special. so special
- joy division: not even a new wave band also go fuck yourself
- kate bush: I am an artsy piece of shit
- new order: I never knew my true parents I was raised by a drum machine
- the police: I hate myself I hate myself I hate myself
- roxy music: the leather underpants I'm wearing are really chafing me
- talking heads: what
- u2: I appreciate the finer things in life and love getting my ass kicked
- ub40: I think I'm an incredibly diverse and tolerant person
When residents tear down my bulletin boards…
"… and to you, if you have stuck with Harry until the very end."
Here’s to book seven. Here’s to the years of anticipation before it and the years of discussion in its wake. Here’s to the boy who lived and how he changed everything.
And here’s to you, if you know that “the very end” isn’t happening anytime soon.
We are book eight.
Now we know
they ambushed me at a signing tonight with questionnaires
Character Inspiration - The Possessed
"I don’t want to look back in five years time and think, ‘We could have been magnificent, but I was afraid.’ In 5 years I want to tell of how fear tried to cheat me out of the best thing in life, and I didn’t let it."